Gi Group are currently recruiting for reliable warehouse operatives to work at a market leading parcel company.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST PRODUCE A RECENT DBS CERTIFICATE AND PROVIDE REFERENCES FOR LAST 5 YEARS WORKING HISTORY WITH GAPS IN EMPLOYMENT NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
Pay: £9.05 - basic
afternoons: 3.30pm - 7.30pm
Location: Leeds, LS11
* Unload parcels from vehicles, maintaining a high activity level whilst using safe working methods
* Accurately stack parcels in cages, matching the parcel code with corresponding cage code
* Ensure that packages are correctly handled and stored to avoid damage
* Comply with Company and Health and Safety regulations to ensure a safe working environment
Key Skills and Experience:
* Warehouse exposure desirable
* Good communication skills
* Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required
* Accurately follow written instructions
* Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurised environment
If you meet the above criteria, - please apply and send your CV. Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.
|Tijdelijk||9.05-11.35 GBP Per uur (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 3 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien