Gi Group Scunthorpe has an immediate requirement for a Forklift / Production Operator for our customer, based in Gainsborough.
Our client is a leading global business in the ingredients, taste and nutrition food sector and this position is a rare opportunity to join the team.
Whilst initially the role is on a temporary basis, there is opportunities of an ongoing position for the right candidate that demonstrates key attributes.
Hours of work;
Rotating weekly; 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday. (an additional requirement for 10pm - 6am may be required)
Rate of pay;
£11.00 per hour + £2.97ph shift allowance.
Overtime regularly available; Monday - Saturday 40h+ - £16.50ph / Sunday 40h+ - £22.00ph.
This position is temporary, covering service requirements
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and values;
* Valid Counterbalance licence (dated within the last 3 years), with recent experience operating.
* High standards of communication; written, spoken and able to follow instruction.
* Willing and able to work in fast paced Food Environment (low risk)
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work place.
* Works well in a team.
* Previous experience within extrusions or machine operative roles advantageous.
* Initially the successful candidate will perform more general warehouse / production duties within the site - Such as boxing, product wrapping, dropping loads ready for production and finished products.
* After site and role familiarisation, training is be provided to upskill onto machine operation training.
As this is an immediate requirement, please do not hesitate to contact the office directly on 01724 875600 if you have the right attributes for the role.
|Tijdelijk||11.00-13.97 GBP Per uur (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 4 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien