re you looking for a new career with a respected global recruiter?
Can you show excellent relationship building and sales skills?
We are currently looking for an Industrial Recruitment Consultant to join the team in our Doncaster office. This position plays a key role in maintaining the Gi Group's reputation for delivering reliable and quality Candidates, whilst also ensuring the office stays compliant with our internal and industry standards and generating new business for the desk.
What does the role involve?
This is a 360 role so on a daily basis you will be responsible for managing the expectations and needs of both clients and candidates alike, although the role will be heavily focused on development of the customer base in terms of new business sales.
Your tasks will involve managing the whole recruitment process from registering candidates to making initial sales call to a client and placing the successful candidate. You will be processing the candidate's timesheets in time for payroll deadlines and ensuring that all manual and computer records are up to date and correct.
The successful candidate will be given full training and induction.
What are we looking for?
To be successful you will need:
* Ability to grow the branch through new business sales
* Be able to demonstrate proven business development success in a previous role (not necessarily in recruitment)
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent levels of customer service
* Workload, prioritisation and time management skills
* Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and customers
* Full, UK driving licence
Previous experience or a knowledge of how Temporary recruitment works would be advantageous, however we are looking for the new member of our team to predominantly hold the right core skills, attitude and commitment to learn and succeed within the role.
You can expect an attractive rewards package including:
* A varied and ever changing working day.
* Excellent development and progression opportunities
* A competitive salary
* Performance related bonus (after successful completion of probation period)
* 28 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays) Increasing annually with service ( correct as required for temp or perm )
* An extra paid day off on your birthday
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please send your CV and cover letter
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
|Full time||20000.00-22000.00 GBP Jaarlijks (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 24 Dagen geleden
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien