Gi Group are a leading global staffing company, and it's an exciting time to work in logistics at our clients International Forwarding team based in Dartford, focused on keeping their customers goods moving. If you are motivated to deliver customer excellence, have superb communication and planning skills and are looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then our clients growing team is the place for you.
An exciting time with great temp to perm opportunities offering a good work life balance.
We have a choice of two available shifts -
Monday to Friday 21:00hrs to 06:00hrs.
Monday to Friday 12:00hrs to 21:00hrs.
A great Basic pay of £11.50 to £12.50p/hr dependant on experience, plus a shift allowance for both shifts of £1.25p/hr.
. We can offer these roles on both an office based and a flexible home / office working basis, during the current restrictions flexible workers will be required to attend site initially for training purposes and essential meetings only.
Reporting directly to the Customs Supervisor, your role as a Customs Administrator will be to support all administrative activities within the customs department, playing a crucial role in collaborating with and enabling the servicing of both internal and external customers. In customs, our ultimate aim is to provide an excellent customer experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Run all activities associated with processing customs documentation to include reviewing documentation received for accuracy and completeness.
* Process all data entry requirements ensuring that they are completed correctly and on time.
* Ensure compliance with company procedures and HM Revenue & Customs.
* Working on internal bespoke computer systems as well as Microsoft Office.
* Resolution of customer queries and issues via email, telephone and video conferencing.
* General Administration Duties as and when required.
Your skills and responsibilities:
* Ideally, you will have customs experience and / or experience of working in a forwarding or logistics environment. If your customs experience relates to procedures for European road logistics, that would be ideal.
* A focus on customer excellence.
* Ability to learn quickly and retain information.
* Strong planning, organisational and administrative skills; you'll also have great attention to detail and will pride yourself on high quality standards.
* A true team player who is adaptable, solutions focused and also able to work on your own initiative.
* Strong customer service orientation and able to communicate clearly and effectively with an ability to build professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Able to work at pace, to deadlines and able to prioritise your own workload effectively.
* Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
Customs experience. Administration. MS office Excel. Communication.
|Full time||12.25-13.75 GBP Per week (Bruto)|
Gemaakt 2 Maanden terug
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Op zoek naar vacatures in Klik op Meer informatie of meer vacatures om te zien